Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Poutine once shame on you, Poutine twice shame on me !

Poutine pronunciation POO-TEEN : is a dish of French Fries, fresh cheese curds , covered with brown gravy or sauce.
Poutine is an ever popular pub staple here in Montreal, today UQUAM organized a meeting spot at a popular local bar to go out as a large group and give it a try


Our Poutine; we ordered the large- don't ask me or my stomach in its current state why we felt the need to order such a big portion

Me lovin' it ! but really I really was loving it, it was very delicious- I guess its not that suprising on the account of its made of french fries cheese and gravy. Bring this to the U.S ! (c'mon Mcdonalds I'm talking to you- you and poutine were made for eachother)
***UPDATE: today I unfortunatly had to pop into a Mcdonalds in this city (they were the only place on the block accepting cards and I only had my card on me) and there was infact poutine on the menu, there was a huge picture and it was only 1.50 tre bien Mcdonalds- I stand corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment