Friday, July 8, 2011

A little slice of heaven

On Wednesday night we went on a cultural outing that was pure magic ! We got to go to the new Jean Paul Gualtier exhibit at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. This exhibit is the first one dedicated soley to Gaultier and showcases his work from the past 35 years. Back in the day he earned the reputation of fasions terrible enfante (the terrible child) with his edgy designs - hes the guy that created Madonnas infamous cone bras, nowadays hes working closely with Lady Gaga (sighh). I took about a billion pictures but just added a few from the night here. The exhibit was great, I loved it although I am a bit biased I think it would be enlightening and enjoyable for everyone (except maybe children under 13)
 
The infamous cone bra's


 Dressed from head to toe

 Joe- cute outfit for our next date ?? oui ? ( I dont know why I put question marks- its not a question I got you the outfit I know how much you love bell bottems)

 A photograph of  Madonna with Gaultier
tre bien !

Abby and I (in my now almost pattented tourist pose- its all I ever do anymore) infront of le display

such fun ! Im still excited I was in town for this exhibit ! yay Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment